Ansible Government Solutions, LLC (Ansible) is currently seeking CT Technologists to support operations at the VA San Diego Healthcare System (VASDHS). Full-time and Per Diem positions with competitive packages are available. Personnel must be familiar with all radiographic diagnostic fluoroscopy, surgery procedures, portable (including C-Arm), and routine general diagnostic exams.
Ansible Government Solutions, LLC (Ansible) is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) providing Federal customers with solutions in many arenas. Our customers face wide-ranging challenges in the fields of national security, health care, and information technology. To address these challenges, we employ intelligent and committed staff who take care of our customers’ success as if it is their own.
- Performs Computed Tomography of the head, neck, spine, chest, extremities, vascular system, and body
- Holds a current and valid Advanced ARRT certification in CT
- California CRT (Fluoroscopy preferred but not required)
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Fluoroscopy permit (preferred but not required)
- Familiar with all radiographic diagnostic fluoroscopy, surgery procedures, portable (including C-Arm), and routine general diagnostic exams
- PACS work experience
- Agfs PACS work experience (preferred but not required)
- Two years of current work experience (within the last two years) in specialized modality
- Demonstrated experience starting Intravenous (IV), and performing contrast injections; IV certification is preferred but not required
Ansible Government Solutions, LLC is committed to providing equal opportunity in employment to all employees and applicants for employment. Ansible will not tolerate any form of discrimination or harassment based on a person’s race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, medical/physical status or disability, or military status.