Sampson Regional Medical Center is hiring an CT Technologist to join the Radiology team!
This is a full-time, position working Friday, Saturday & Sunday. The CT Technologist is a registered professional who provides health care related imaging services to patients of a broad range of ages through the use of Computed Tomography and X-Ray. These images assist the Radiologist in the diagnosis of disease processes. The CT/X-ray Technologist duties are performed within the framework of Sampson Regional Medical Center's policies and procedures and current professional standards.
- Graduate of an accredited Radiologic Technologist program
- Currently ARRT registered in Radiography
- Registry or registry eligible in CT
- Minimum five (5) years in general radiography
- General knowledge of other imaging modalities, specifically Diagnostic and CT required
Your Health, Our Passion!