If you are interested in this position, please send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Duties and Responsibilities:
Provide service desk support for all three shifts: Contiguous United States (CONUS), Pacific Air Forces (PACAF) and United States Air Forces in Europe (USAFE).
- Answer incoming calls and respond to email incidents and requests for assistance in accessing or utilizing applications supporting the military and civilian human resource applications.
- Create a trouble ticket in the incident management application for each phone call and email incident, problem, or request reported by the customer. Trouble tickets shall be categorized and assigned in accordance with established TTPs.
- Create, reset and unlock user accounts and passwords for applications assigned.
- Triage customer concerns and if the problem is determined not to be related to a technical issue with AFPOA managed applications, the caller shall be redirected to the appropriate point of contact. The Contractor shall include information and advice on how to communicate the problem to ensure the caller and the point of contact understands the problem.
- Monitor the A1SD group email inbox daily and create trouble tickets for all incidents, requests and problems submitted and resolve or escalate trouble tickets to Tier II technical personnel.
Degree: Bachelor’s Degree
Years of Experience: 1-2 years
Skills: Microsoft Project, Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, Microsoft Word, Windows Operating System General Use, Call Center
Must be a US Citizen with ability to pass background
Active secret clearance is required
CompTIA Security + CE, Net +, or A+ Is required.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178