Duties and Responsibilities
COMPUTER LAB TECHNICIAN (PART-TIME)
Truman College is seeking a part-time Computer Lab Technician. This position is responsible for developing, maintaining, monitoring and installing the college computer equipment; will provide information and data to support the College in the enhancement of hardware and software.
- Inventory, repair, install and monitor the equipment used for computer support.
- Perform continuing monitoring and evaluation of each component as a result of various strategies to improve the network.
- Establish key linkages and processes for evaluation of all aspects of the hardware and software.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the lab to ensure safety and proper working conditions for the lab users.
- Perform proper maintenance of the computers.
- College-level course work in computer science, business administration, accounting, mathematics, or industrial engineering is desirable.
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory is preferred.
- Two years of recent experience in programming, troubleshooting and diagnostics, application installation and configurations.
We are equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Thank you for your interest in CCC!