Seeking a Computer Programmer to work in the 711 HPW/OMCI office and will provide new and updated capability to existing HPA modules within HPWS, such as Base Operational Medicine Clinic (BOMC) and the Base Operational Medicine Clinic Quality Tool (BOMC QT).
Minimum Educational Requirements (one of the following)
- B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or related, plus 3 years relevant work experience
- Any Bachelor’s Degree and 6 years relevant computer programming work experience
- Any post-secondary education and 8 years relevant computer programming work experience
- CompTIA Security+ Certified
- Active DoD Secret Clearance
Technical Qualifications and Experience
- Experience understanding complex mathematical formulas for translation into application code and database queries.
- Experience interacting with and processing complex data sets within an Oracle relational database. This includes reading, understanding, designing, writing, and modifying complex SQL queries, stored procedures and functions, and connecting them to application processes using Oracle PL/SQL and Adobe ColdFusion.
- Experience working with the complete software development lifecycle: from requirements and design, to building, testing, and deploying a complete software system.
- Experience designing and building, modifying, and scripting relational database objects, including tables, views, sequences, triggers, procedures, and functions.
- Shall be able to understand and work within existing coding standards, design styles, and project methodologies for all products within the HPWS System.
- Have an existing, or at least interim, DoD Contract Security Classification Specification Clearance (Secret) upon contractor employees first day, and the ability to acquire an administrative account on an AF network if needed (IAT Level II).
- OPTIONAL - The contractor shall have experience using D3 libraries, or equivalent, to create data- driven, interactive user controls on Web pages.
- Interaction with government customers to understand technical requirements for computer programming projects.
- Provide advice and assistance in the creation of technical documentation. This includes Functional Requirements Documents, System Design Documents, ER Diagrams, Test plans, Deployment Plans, training material, and project management and tracking artifacts.
- Provide advice and assistance with programming of new capabilities and enhancement of existing capabilities based upon information provided in design specifications provided by the government.
- Provide advice and assistance with production of training materials as well as assistance with customer, in-person training if needed.
- Provide advice and assistance with communication of project status to OET customers.