Computer Programmer/Software Engineer M&S shall:
• Provide verification of training, certification or at least 5 years hands-on-experience in utilizing the following software applications and simulation environments: Delphi, EXata, QUALNET, Joint Network Emulator (JNE), Riverbed SteelCentral (formerly OPNET Modeler and Radio), OneSAF, C++ and C, MS Visual Studio, Visual Basic, SQL Server 2014 and all previous versions, Transact SQL, Rational Purify, Perl, Systems Tool Kit (STK), Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Mail Server, Print Server, LDAP, Kerberos, Systems Planning, Engineering, and Evaluation Device (SPEED), Microsoft SharePoint, CO Enhanced Network and Training Simulators (CENTS) and the Naval Research Laboratories Builder model;
• Upon hire must have an advanced understanding and hands on experience in: TCP/IP, ethernet, wireless transmission devices, network security, ethical hacking, network and computer system fundamentals, cryptography, footprinting, scanning, enumeration, system hacking, malware, sniffers, social engineering, denial of service, session hijacking, web servers and applications, SQL injection, hacking wi-fi and bluetooth, mobile device security, evasion, cloud technologies and security, and penetration testing frameworks.
• Possess the knowledge, skills and abilities to build an emulation environment to conduct ethical hacking using IP Schemas, the OSI Model, LANs/WANs, switch, router, firewall, access point, SNMP, ARP, NAT, HTTP, FTP, Telnet, RDP, SSH, POP, SMTP, SSL, and NetBIOS.
• Provide verification of certification in A+CE or CCNA-Security or Network+CE or SSCP or *Security+CE or other IAT Level II or III certification. Within six months of hire, provide verification of certification of the following: for Windows: MS Exam 70‐411 "Administering Windows Server 2012"; or Windows training approved by the CBL government Information Assurance Manager (IAM) and the Contracting Officer Representative (COR); and for Linux: Linux+CE certification; or Linux training approved by the CBL IAM/COR.
• Obtain and maintain a Top Secret security clearance with SCI eligibility.
Summit Technologies, Inc. is an equalopportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receiveconsideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteranstatus.
Position descriptions serve as a guideline and may not beconstrued as a guarantee of employment. Summit Technologies, Inc. is an at-willorganization.