COVID-19 Precaution: Virtual Interviews
Our commitment to hiring the best talent in the industry and helping them thrive professionally is stronger than ever. Because the health of our employees and candidates is a top priority, we will be conducting our hiring process virtually and conducting interviews via phone or video until further notice. We will provide candidates selected for interviews with all the required instructions. Thank you for your interest in Sargent & Lundy.
Sargent & Lundy is one of the most experienced full-service architect-engineering firms in the world. Founded in 1891, the firm is a global leader in power and energy with expertise in grid modernization, renewable energy, energy storage, nuclear power, and fossil fuels. Sargent & Lundy delivers comprehensive project services—from consulting, design and implementation to construction management, commissioning and operations/maintenance—with an emphasis on quality and safety. The firm serves public and private sector clients in the power and energy, gas distribution, industrial, and government sectors.
Sargent & Lundy's Core Values
We are a company of principled professionals guided by core values that have fundamentally shaped our business practices and culture. They provide us with guidance in the day-to-day performance of our work, and adherence to these values is our compass in all business conduct:
- Exercise uncompromising integrity and ethics in the conduct of all business
- Focus on client satisfaction in all activities
- Maintain a highly competent and satisfied staff
- Communicate openly and honestly
- Improve continuously
In this position you will setup, deliver and install PC's, monitors and printers for end users. You will perform swaps of PC's for users (including imaging, setup, data transfer, delivery and installation). You will trouble shoot Computer and other office technology related hardware and software problems while offering technical support and guidance to users, in person or remotely. You will collaborate with other office technology and computing systems support groups to restore service and/or identify problems. You will utilize and maintain ticketing and task management tools. Other responsibilities include providing support of mobile, wireless and VPN technologies and videoconferencing technologies such as WebEx and Teams.
This position requires:
- Two of more years of related experience in a corporate experience
- Strong working knowledge of desktop and laptop computer hardware components, Windows 10, and Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal communication and customer service skills
- Ability to maintain regular attendance and timeliness
- Ability to follow established guidelines, be organized and see tasks through to completion
- Must be capable of multitasking, have excellent time management skills, be able to create and close tickets within target SLA timelines, and work well in a team environment
- Must be able to lift and carry up to forty (40) pounds (e.g. computer, printer, monitor, etc.)
A+ certification is a plus.
Sargent & Lundy is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any protected status as defined by law.