ZENETEX specializes in management and technology support services for a variety of federal agencies and commercial organizations. Zenetex is seeking a Computer Systems Analyst to provide support to our partners at the Space and Naval Warfare Systems Center Atlantic (SPAWARSYSCEN Atlantic).
SPAWARSYSCEN Atlantic supports the command mission by providing support capabilities for DoD, Joint, Coalition, and other Federal Government agencies. The focus of the work to be performed under this task order is on cyber security, information system development, deployment and integration.
SPAWARSYSCEN Atlantic Cyber Security, Information System (IS) development, deployment and integration encompasses scientific and engineering activities that support, protect, and defend information and information systems by ensuring their availability, integrity, authentication, confidentiality, and non-repudiation. This includes technical leadership by consistently delivering technologically superior Enterprise-wide Information Assurance (IA), Cyber Defense, and Cyber Security Systems engineering capabilities, systems engineering services and the life cycle support to the warfighter, DoD, joint and federal customers.
This position will require U.S. citizenship and an active DoD Secret clearance.
- Leads the execution of complex tasks
- Applies logical analyses or test and evaluation on all programs within the contractual scope
- Performs comprehensive analyses of hardware/software concepts, designs and test requirements
- Reviews, analyzes, integrates and conducts test and evaluation of contractor or Government-generated source data and develops interim documentation
- Performs system concept formulation, system design analysis and subsystems design analysis
- Works on special problem areas to make recommendations; administers complex areas of the network, security analysis and planning
- High School diploma or GED
- Completed the following certifications within one and a half year after assuming duties:
- Certified Software Development Professional (CSDP) (Previously known as Certified Software Engineering Professional (CSEP))
- Or with COR approval complete a vendor/platform specific certification (e.g.,Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD), Microsoft Certified Applications Developer (MCAD), Microsoft Certified Database Administrator (MCDBA), Sun Certified Professional (SCP), Red Hat Certification Program (RHCP), CISCO Certified Network Professional (CCNP), Oracle Certified Professional (OCP), other).
- Five (5) years directly related experience with the maintenance or development of software programs/applications based in UNIX or C or other applicable computer languages
- Computerized System experience, to include: Design, Development, Test and Evaluation, Network Protocols, LAN administration fundamentals, and UNIX and Windows based operating system
- This position will require U.S. citizenship and an active DoD Secret clearance.
ZENETEX is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.