Job will include maintenance, troubleshooting, retrofits, upgrades/changes, and repair of products. Tasks associated with this position are performed within the Service Center.
1.Performs changes and retrofits on customer’s equipment in conjunction with routine maintenance.
2. Diagnoses most equipment problems using appropriate tools, test equipment, and documentation.
3. Performs miscellaneous duties as assigned.
4. Accurate / timely return of repair paperwork and parts kits.
5. Performs work duties in accordance with accepted safety procedures, and corporate policies.
• Knowledge of but not limited to:
Common Hands Tools
High School or GED
- Employee Events
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid sick days