You will join a team building sports tracking data software. We create tools that help teams win, making data and video easily accessible and actionable.
You will create automatically augmented video and interactive, personalized, OTT experiences.
We are at the forefront of computer vision, machine learning, big data, augmented reality, and product design.
You will develop computer vision and deep learning technologies for player tracking and broadcast solutions.
- Design, prototype, implement and evaluate computer vision algorithms in Python and modern C++.
- Leverage Amazon Web Services (EC2 and S3) to run algorithms on large number of servers in the cloud, to analyze sport matches from our installations for diverse sports (basketball, football, ice-hockey, etc.).
- Train computer vision algorithms using our labeled data sets of sports videos, updated daily by our operators.
- Develop readable, maintainable and efficient code and contribute to Git repositories.
- Review code of other engineers and contribute to the company’s engineering good practices.
- Keep up with the latest innovation and techniques by attending international computer vision conferences, such as ICCV or CVPR, and by discussing papers every two weeks.
- Act as a mentor for interns.
Must Have Skillsets:
- Advanced level in Python or modern C++ with exposure to functional & object-oriented programming paradigms
- General knowledge of most common computer vision and/or machine learning algorithms
- Experience in end-to-end solutions for computer vision and machine learning, from specification to performance evaluation
- Strong software engineering background: modern software development practices and tools, concurrent and distributed programming, operating systems, computer networks, database systems
- High performance computing, GPU computing. Exposure to real-time systems – an asset
- Excited about team sports, both as a player and as a fan – an asset
Software Stack (any of these):
- Languages for scientific computing: Python 2.7 & 3, C++11
- Frameworks: OpenCV3, CUDA, FFmpeg, Tensorflow, NumPy, scikit-learn
- Code base: Git with GitLab
- Machine learning: deep neural networks
- Cloud services: AWS EC2 and S3
- Productivity: Slack, Jira, Confluence, Google Apps (Calendar, Docs, Sheets, Slides)
Type: Fulltime or Contract
Location: Los Angeles, CA