Title: CON-IT Site Representative
Location: Wright-Patterson, AFB
Odyssey Systems Consulting Group, Ltd. is an innovative small business committed to providing world-class technical, management, and training support services to government and public sector clients. We focus on people, processes, and performance to deliver superior results. Since our inception in 1997, our commitment to mission success and customer satisfaction has been recognized with exponential growth and exceptional past performance ratings. We accept challenging assignments and drive projects from the planning stages, through implementation, and into operations and support.
Odyssey Systems is seeking a CON-IT Site Program Manager supporting AFLCMC/STAFF
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Program management experience, with demonstrated experience in an acquisition environment with progressively increasing responsibility.
- Highly skilled in both verbal and written communication.
- Maintain a centralized training web page. The web page shall include but is not limited to including, a variety of reference materials and training tips, to which users may refer independently.
- Support integration of data analytics and CWS information into reports as required by AFLCMC/PZCY.
- Serve as the AFLCMC/PZCY Records Manager IAW the Air Force Records Information Management System (AFRIMS).
- Support AFLCMC/PK data migration from legacy CWSs to CON-IT. This shall include advising and supporting in the creation and implementation of an AFLCMC/PK CWS data migration plan.
- Identify and resolve any problem areas during migration from the legacy CWSs to CON-IT.
- Assist with beta testing new CWS versions as required, be available for travel within the continental U.S. (CONUS) for USAF training events that are specific to CON-IT, and support the development of an initial roll-out CON-IT training plan for the most effective rapid deployment through AFLCMC/PK at WPAFB.
- Develop/craft courses to address system tool refinements, as well as to mitigate user-error trends identified by the CWS Help Desk.
- Able to present the following courses on an ongoing basis:
- Introduction to the CWS (ConWrite and/or CON-IT)
- Valid NACI
- US Citizenship
- MA/MS and 10 years of experience in the respective technical/professional discipline being performed with proper certifications OR, BA/BS degree, and 12 years of experience in the respective technical/professional discipline being performed with proper certifications OR, 15 years of directly related experience with proper certifications
- Wright Patterson AFB, OH
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Odyssey Systems Consulting Group, LTD. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or other factors protected by federal, state, and/or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.