As the leading independent modern media company, Vox Media ignites conversations and influences culture. Across digital, podcasts, TV, streaming, live events, and print, we tell stories that affect our audience's daily lives and entertain as much as they inform.
Our portfolio features influential and respected editorial properties including Vox, New York Magazine, The Verge, The Cut, Eater, Vulture, The Strategist, Polygon, SB Nation, Intelligencer, Curbed, Grub Street and Recode. Off-platform, the Vox Media Podcast Network offers one of the largest collections of popular podcasts, and Vox Media Studios produces and distributes the award-winning nonfiction shows. Powered by innovative technology that scales quality, the Chorus publishing platform and Concert advertising marketplace answer the always-changing needs of modern audiences, creators and marketers.
Vox Media has been named one of Fast Company’s “Most Innovative Companies in Media,” an Inc. “Company of the Year,” Digiday’s “Best Company for Parents,” and one of the Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign.
Concert by Vox Media is a Publisher-led advertising marketplace that offers a one-stop solution for premium ad solutions in a trusted environment, at scale for the first time. Concert was launched in 2016 and has become the safe & trusted way to buy media across the open web with advertising partners.
The Concert team is focused on ensuring the success and adoption of Concert products by partnering with our internal sales team and external advertising clients.
As part of the Concert Solutions team, you will support growth of Concert revenue by evangelizing our product solutions both internally and externally, helping to match products to the right advertiser KPI, and assisting in the development of proposal decks, case studies, and other marketing materials. You will partner every day with a number of team members across the Vox Media organization, including sales teams, account managers, publisher partners, our insights team, and our Concert Studio designers and engineers.
This role is part of the Concert & Programmatic team and will report to the Director of Concert Solutions.
What You’ll Do:
- Be a key player in our Concert pre-sale process to ensure Concert product adoption by internal (sales) and external (clients and agencies) audiences.
- Ideate and brainstorm creative ways to use our ad solutions to match advertiser KPIs with a strong focus on local markets and advertisers.
- Work alongside a team of designers to fully scope out ad solutions for clients, writing out detailed UX and clear success metrics in presentation materials.
- Build case study narratives from performance reports for direct and programmatic sold categories and programs.
- Gather feedback about Concert’s products from sales & partners to help drive future GTM planning.
- Clearly communicate Concert’s value proposition with our marketplace and advertising solutions.
What You'll Bring:
- Knowledge of digital advertising and how digital media is bought and sold across different platforms and publishers.
- Client-facing customer service experience and detail-oriented communication skills.
- Creative problem solving when crafting client packages & solutions using data, advertiser insights and reporting.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with larger multi-disciplinary teams.
- Experience with building presentations in Google Slides & Docs.
- 5 years of experience at an agency, publisher, or ad tech partner.
Bonus Points For:
- Understanding of local advertising ecosystem
About working at Vox Media:
This is a permanent, full-time position with excellent benefits—including flexible hours and generous parental leave. Vox Media strives to provide comprehensive healthcare options for our employees and to ensure that our healthcare and other benefits are LGBTQ-inclusive. You'll be joining a group of focused, hard-working, creative people who are passionate about doing work that's challenging and fun—and who strive to maintain a healthy work/life balance.
Vox Media is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and everyone is encouraged to apply. Vox Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.