Position Overview The Stand Grill Cook is responsible for preparing great tasting products that are served in the concession stand. The Grill Cook is responsible for food safety and cleanliness as well as assisting with other tasks in their assigned location including but not limited to restocking supplies, prep of cold and hot food items, and maintaining a clean and sanitary work station to comply with Craft Culinary Concepts and local health department policies.
Essential Job Functions The Stand Grill Cook is responsible for prepping food to exceed the guest expectations and meeting all Craft Culinary Concepts standards, goals, and objectives. The Grill Cook will usually work with slotted or flat grills and convection ovens as well as fryers and other assorted hot and cold equipment. To meet the anticipated guest needs, the Grill Cooks are responsible for communicating inventory levels and anticipated prep times to the Stand Manager. Grill Cooks are expected to keep immediate work area clean and free of debris as well as assisting in keeping the assigned location clean and in compliance with Craft Culinary Concepts and local health department standards. Grill Cooks are expected to help with cleaning the assigned location and preparing it for future events, following the direction of the Stand Manager. We expect our Grill Cooks to communicate with Craft Culinary Concepts leadership, passing along guest comments, or employee suggestions to improve service and drive sales.
- Must be at least 16* years old
- Must have a valid TEAM or TIP certification card
- Must have a valid Maricopa County Food Handler Card on file with Craft Culinary Concepts and in your possession for each event worked
- Must have a H.S Diploma or equivalent unless currently enrolled
- Must complete all pre-employment forms, successfully pass a background check and math assessment involving all US monetary units
- Must be able to work with a group as well as independently
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the primary language used by guests who typically visit the work location
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced high stress environment
- Must have a minimum of 6 months (preferred 2 years) experience in food preparation in a fast-paced environment or another stadium/arena
- Must be able to interact verbally and listen attentively to co-workers and supervisors
- Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility entire shift up to 8 hours in length
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds on a regular basis
- Ability to work in a fast paced, tightly quartered environment is a must
- Ability to work non-traditional hours including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to work in extreme temperature fluctuations and around excessive noise
*Certain Restrictions apply
The above description is not all-inclusive and may include other related duties as needed.