Under the supervision of the Recreation Supervisor - Facilities this position performs a variety of tasks related to concession operations. Work is performed according to established guidelines and the verbal and written instructions of the Recreation Supervisor - Facilities. Work is reviewed by the Event Coordinator or Concession Manager for accuracy and adherence to established procedures.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:Any one position may not include all the duties listed, nor are the examples listed include all the duties that may be found in this position.
- Provide supervision when needed nightly and on weekends to assure the smooth operation of the concession area.
- Manage the staff scheduling and assure that shifts are filled properly.
- Monitor the inventory and ensure inventory is maintained at proper levels; process or recommend orders that need to be placed as well as purchase supplies when needed.
- Assist with training employees on the proper ways of operating the concession area.
- Report regularly to the supervisor on results of operations.
- Provide and teach a high level of customer service.
- Follows City cash handling policies and procedures. Balances cash drawer each shift or as directed following established cash handling policies.
- Follows all Wisconsin laws and City policies regarding sanitation.
- Assist in training and development of kitchen process, such as safe food handling and proper preparation, cooking, and serving of products.
RELATED JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Contributes to a cooperative working effort by demonstrating a willingness to perform other job-related work, as needed or requested. The interdependency of operations is recognized and the abilities and skills exist to do other work as needed or requested. Assistance is given to others and special projects completed as scheduled or requested. This is a recognized and accepted part of being a member of the office support staff.
- Other duties as required or assigned.
Job Type: Seasonal
Location: OMNI CENTER, 255 Riders Club Rd, Onalaska, WI, Wisconsin
Agency: Parks & Recreation