This facility is home of the Boston Bruins (hockey) and Boston Celtics (basketball). The state-of-the-art TD Garden is a year-round, 19,600-seat arena, fully equipped with three private restaurants, 104 executive suites, 2,400 club seats, a multi-million dollar video scoreboard and our newest addition, complete 360° LED technology. Sportservice currently operates all retail stores and all retail portables at this location. Please visit www.tdgarden.com for more information.The Opportunity
Oversees operation of assigned concessions outlets while directly supervising 10 -15 concessions associates, in accordance with the Company’s GuestPath Universal Service Standards and applicable Operational Standards.
- Supervises and coordinates activities of concession associates on a per shift basis, including training, counseling and enforcing work procedures and service standards
- Ensures job performance of stand attendants via GuestPath Service Standards and Operational Service Standards, Health Department, and all related operational standards
- Inspects all stands and portables in the assigned area, Before, during, and after event
- Ensures that all equipment is set up properly and operating efficiently and accurately.
- Ensures all stands, portable carts and surrounding areas remain clean, sanitized, and safe
- Analyzes and resolves all problems with associates, guests, and the operation with the assistance of Area Supervisor and management as needed.
- Verifies stand inventories before and after each event, and as assigned
- Ensure established protocols for inventory discrepancies are utilized
- Estimates, requests, and inspects cleaning supplies and Non-chargeable inventory after each event
- Ensures accuracy of all deliveries from Commissary during event
- Verifies food preparation for timeliness, and proper quantities.
- Evaluates and documents performance of stand attendants
- Performs opening and closing procedures for assigned area
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Assists concession associates in serving guests as business levels demand
- Minimum of one year experience in foodservice position required; previous experience as a stand attendant or stand manager preferred.
- Previous cash handling/cashier experience required.
- Previous supervisory experience preferred.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent guest service skills; ability to adhere to GuestPath’s Universal Service Standards
- Ability to complete required pre-employment sanitation and alcohol service training
- Knowledgeable in the operating food service equipment, basic food preparatory techniques, sanitation and safety issues.
- Basic math skills; ability to accurately account for cash and inventory balancing