Job Title: Warehouse Runner
Reports to: Concession Supervisor/Director of Food & Beverage
FLAS Status: Non-Exempt/Hourly
This position is responsible for the stocking/rotating of inventory of concession stands pre-event, during the event and post event.
* Fills requisitions and enters transfers for all locations
* Rotates inventory practicing FIFO
* Maintains inventory and stock of all supplies at all locations
* Maintains rules and regulations of Health and Sanitation Laws, as well as safe transfer/storage procedures
* Maintains, organizes and cleans storeroom.
* Enters transfers into quest daily logs.
* Other duties as assigned
* High School diploma or general education degree (GED); or 3-6 months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand and walk.
* The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
* Must have reliable transportation.
accesso ShoWare Center
625 W James St.
Kent, WA 98032
Applicants that need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process may contact- 253-856-6706.
SMG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled