Job Title: Concession Cashier
Reports To: Concessions Supervisor/Director of Food & Beverage
FLSA Status: Hourly Non Exempt
This position is responsible for the accurate accounting for all transactions, including inventory, in the concession stands.
* Responsible for the accurate and complete transactions of all concession sales.
* Abide by accesso ShoWare Center's cash handling policy at all times.
* Maintain clean and sanitary environment.
* Provide customer with food purchased by preparing and serving food.
* Ensure item prices are correct in POS system by comparing to menu.
* Comply with all report requirements as it relates to monies, inventory, spoilage and any other reports needed.
* Follow Food and Beverage policies and procedures.
* Any other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
* Must have a basic knowledge of cash handling procedures.
* Must have basic math skills.
* Must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays.
* Must be able to lift up to 25lbs to waist on a regular basis.
* Must be able to stand for duration of shift.
* Must be able to communicate effectively, written and verbal, in English.
* Must be able to obtain Food Handlers and Class 12 Mixology Permit.
Applications can be found at www.accessoshowarecenter.com/venue/employment (http://www.accessoshowarecenter.com/venue/employment).
accesso ShoWare Center
625 W James St.
Kent, WA 98032
Applicants that need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process may contact- 253-856-6706.
SMG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled