To learn about Related's culture visit: https://vimeo.com/423284919
Related is Urgently Hiring On-Call/Per Diem Concierge for our luxury residential portafolio in Manhattan. The Concierges maintains a professional and courteous environment for the residents by provides the highest standard of customer service to residents. Our Lobby staff monitors all visitors, packages and maitains the lobby and main entrance appearance.
Location: Multiple location, Manhattan, Roosevelt Island and Long Island City.
- Create a luxury environment, exceeding expectations in genuine hospitality service.
- Approach all encounters with residents, guests, and colleagues in a gracious, attentive, courteous, and service-oriented manner.
- Respect the privacy, information, perspectives, priorities, time, and resources of each resident.
- Know the names of all residents and frequent guests.
- Greet all residents and guests confidently and cordially upon entering the property.
- Communicate resident concerns to property management and Related’s Corporate Office.
- Monitor security systems and cameras, conduct inspections of the property for vandalism, damage, and safety, and report any misconduct, incidents, and damages to property management for attention and repair.
- Maintain regular attendance and highest standards of personal appearance and grooming, in compliance with Related’s standards, as required by the employee handbook.
- Maintain accurate records of incoming and outgoing packages and deliveries.
- Maintain accurate and complete shift notes and “pass-on” logs to ensure successful communication through shift changes.
- Follow emergency procedures as directed in the property manual.
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability & Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off & holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Robust modern fertility program
- Incentive bonus program
- Commuter benefits
- Employee Assistance Program & more!
- High School Diploma or equivalent; Associates Degree Preferred.
- Experience in high-impact guest service environment, Doorperson experience a plus.
- Self-motivated and ability to multi task while remaining composed and approachable.
- Creative thinker with the ability to resolve issues successfully.
- Knowledge of local area information, including the arts, tourism, entertainment and sports, dining and Shopping, and other leisure activities.
- Professional appearance with a positive, outgoing, and attentive demeanor.
- Customer service driven with a passion to provide high-level service
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Must be able to work 8 hour shifts
- Must be available to work late at night or early in the morning and overtime when required.
- Must be comfortable working with, and around, large groups of people.
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs
- Must be able to stand for the entire 8 hour shift
- Weekends and Holidays might be required
Related Management Company (RMC) is the owner and operator of a premier portfolio of assets valued at over $60 billion. Our operating portfolio consists of a diversified mix of properties including luxury rental buildings, retail and commercial space, luxury condominium residences, affordable, and workforce housing located throughout the United States.
As the owner and developer for the majority of the RMC portfolio, we have ensured that our buildings are the best assets in their respective submarkets. We provide a diligently maintained property management platform with dedicated professionals who consistently exceeds our residents’ and commercial tenants’ expectations. Our dedication to providing the highest and most personalized level of service is one of the hallmarks of the company and a key differentiator in the market. For more please visit www.Related.com .
Related is an Equal Opportunity Employer