The Concierge is the �face� of the practice, greeting everyone that enters the practice within moments of their arrival . The Concierge embodies the energy and empathy within the Smile Doctors Mission Vision & Values. The Concierge creates a welcoming environment where visitors and Team Members are comfortable and confident that their needs will be met with care, competence and an appropriate sense of urgency. Concierge�s connect with patients and patient�s families easily and are quick to anticipate potential issues and address them before they can escalate.
- Welcome ALL visitors to the practice
- Notify clinicians of patient arrival and readiness
- Make connections with All visitors to the practice
- Host/entertain visitors while treatment is occurring
- Make appointments for returning patients as necessary
- Print/reprint appointment reminders and school/work excuses
- Provide information about clinic features, e.g. brushing station, relaxation room, refreshments, entertainment options, etc.
- Coordinate payment arrangements or account resolution as provided by finance
- Receive, store, and deliver shipments and mail
- Perform office duties on a temporary basis when needed
- Pick up and deliver items, or run errands when needed
- Take payments and post to account
- Share information with necessary internal support areas for a great patient experience
- Update charts and patient information
- Drive internal marketing initiatives and foster participation from everyone
- Provide overflow assistance for clinical support
- Customer Service - Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Communication - Ability to communicate clearly via spoken and written methods. Professionally represent Smile Doctors with mastery of language, including spelling, grammar, and syntax, for English and/or Spanish.
- Efficiency - Ability to handle a fast paced environment so that patients are cared for and tasks are complete.
- Culture Keeper - Ability to project energy and enthusiasm with patients and team members. Champions a welcoming atmosphere and excellent patient experience.
About this position
- Requires occasional travel to Lewisville clinic
- Work-life balance
- Medical, Vision, Dental benefits
- 1 year in-person customer service
- High school or equivalent
This job operates in an upbeat clinical office environment. This role routinely uses office equipment such as computers, printers, and cameras.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the team member is regularly required to talk or hear. The team member is required to routinely use their hands with detailed dexterity when performing job duties. This is a moderately active role; the team member will be required to sit, stand, walk, and bend over routinely to perform all duties.