Franklin Park Boerne is seeking someone bright and personable to staff the front desk part-time. Coverage is needed for the following shifts:
- Saturday: 8am - 8pm
We offer assisted living and memory care in a spacious and elegant environment with amenities such as art studio, theater and furnished courtyard. We even have a therapy dog in residence!
As the person who is often the first contact for our guests and residents, the concierge must provide exemplary customer service both in person and by telephone. The concierge provides administrative support to various departments. Starting wage is $10-11/hour.
THINGS YOU WILL LOVE ABOUT THIS JOB:
- Variety of duties
- Beautiful working environment
- Making a difference in people’s lives
- The chance to learn something new every day
KEY DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Answer phone in a prompt and professional manner. Forward calls, provide requested information and/or take messages as needed. Expedite sales/marketing calls.
- Assist with outgoing and incoming mail and deliveries, including sorting and routing
- Assist with urgent staffing needs -- may help calling part-time and PRN staff to cover vacant shifts
- Obtain information for residents, assist them to register for activities or services, and ensure that they sign out and back in during absences
- Support marketing department by providing approved information to callers, assisting with move-ins, entering data into electronic database, etc.
- Communicate service requests to maintenance department
- Ensure that reception areas are kept tidy
- Create forms, run reports, do internet research, and complete other clerical duties
- Monitor and respond to the emergency response system
- Maintain thorough familiarity with emergency response procedures. Serve as communication liaison, phone 911 as needed; help direct and protect residents, up to and including evacuation.
- Handle security issues that arise
- Remain courteous, professional and helpful during situations where residents or others may be upset or dissatisfied. Resolve problem when possible, call on management to respond, and/or document incident/concern and report to administration.
- Computer savvy
- Personable and resourceful: sincere interest in working directly with elders
- Ability to problem-solve, and to help resolve questions and concerns
- Punctual and dependable
Franklin Park Boerne is location at 18 Old San Antonio Rd.
Franklin Park is dedicated to providing residential communities where seniors and their families feel right at home immediately upon entering our doors. We’re inspired by excellence and committed to “dedication in every detail.”