The community concierge is the first contact for all visitors. This position requires creating a good first impression through professionalism and being courteous to everyone who walks in and/or calls the community.
Each candidate must complete an on demand video interview. The link to complete this quick step is below:
- Answers incoming calls, both internally and externally, in a warm, pleasant and professional manner
- Ensures that all messages are relayed promptly to the intended person
- Greets all visitors, residents, family members and associates in a warm and helpful manner Ensures that the reception areas are clean and inviting. Contacts supervisor and report any anomalies that need fixing or cleaning
- Possess and maintain knowledge of the community, its benefits, service provided, the residents and associates.
- Be able to assist the Dir. of Community Relations and/or Dir. of Sales and Marketing with inquiries when necessary
- Offers refreshments to visitors and make them feel welcome and comfortable
- When interacting with residents and/or family members, is mindful of the Residents’ Rights to Privacy
- Coordinates appointments for residents requesting transportation, hairdressing, or other services – keeping accurate records pertaining to resident charges for such services
- Collects the residents’ mail and prepares it for distribution.
- Performs community mail duties such as receiving and sending packages
- Assists with preparing community brochure packets when necessary and keeps an ample supply at the reception area
- Keeps interaction with co-workers to a minimum maintaining professionalism in lobby area
- Assist the community Executive Director and/or other departments with additional administrative duties as assigned by supervisor
- When using a company computer follows company guidelines on proper computer usage
- Dresses professionally and is professional at all times