Commercial construction contractor seeking an experienced Concrete Construction Superintendent to understand, oversee, direct and complete concrete and asphalt projects. The Superintendent ensures that quality work is being put into place, the schedule is being maintained, and that the budget is followed as planned. Our projects include small ground-up developments, remodel and renovation of existing properties, and interior fit-outs.
· Direct the performance of all field construction activities
· Attend pre-construction meetings
· Analyze and interpret blueprint drawings and specifications
· Shoot accurate elevation grades
· Survey corners and building points
· Install and assemble grade stakes and blue tops
· Have the ability to maintain communication and work seamlessly with general contractors, engineers, clients, project superintendents and/or all other parties involved in an assigned job.
· Provide job site support
· Communicate project progress or daily reporting to superiors
· Work closely with other superintendent, project manager and construction manager.
· 10 years exp. concrete superintendent experience
· Bilingual in Spanish/English
· Excellent skills in interpersonal relationships and conflict resolution
· Understanding ADA/TAS specifications
· Experience with MS Office software
· Active Drivers License
· Good Driving record
· Experience with asphalt (helpful)