Kal Krishnan Consulting Services, Inc. (KKCS), a California Corporation, is a full-service engineering & design, construction management, and program management organization. The firm has grown steadily in size and capability since its founding in 1987, and today employs more than 85 professionals in our regional offices. KKCS has attracted to its staff a full complement of highly experienced, talented, and dedicated professionals who bring a collaborative, integrated team approach to our clients projects.
KKCS experience includes work on rail, airports, ports, freeways, schools, universities, facilities, water, wastewater, bridges, and roadways. Our client list includes federal agencies, state agencies, regional agencies, and private clients. KKCS has broad experience and expertise in engineering design, project management and project controls services.
The KKCS culture is rooted in the ideals of integrity, safety, diversity, and ethical business practices, which is a commitment shared by all KKCS employees throughout our offices and project sites around the country. We have a positive impact on the communities we serve by not only improving infrastructure but also providing service at a relatively low cost to the taxpayer. This allows for more money to be available to the agencies we serve, that inevitably will be reinvested in the community. At KKCS, we value the individual employee and the importance of their contributions toward quality improvement.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Company-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees
- 401K retirement plan with company matching contribution
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Company-paid life and accidental death & dismemberment (AD&D) benefits
- Company-paid long-term (LTD) insurance
- Annual tuition assistance allowance for employees
- Employee Assistance Program
- Relocation allowance
POSITION SUMMARY DESCRIPTION
KKCS is seeking experienced concrete inspectors for a full-time Airfield Construction Inspector position in Los Angeles. The position may require overtime during week and weekends as the contractor schedule dictates. It may also require work during any shift and a nontraditional work week. A valid driver's license is required. The scheduled start date is as soon as possible.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Prolog experience
- P-501 form & Slip form paving experience
- Bid item quantity documentation experience per F.A.A. record bid item reports
- Structural bridge reinforcement for all aircraft-rated components
- Communication experience with Air Operation
***PLEASE APPLY WITH RESUME***