As a Concrete labor you will be responsible to perform tasks involving physical labor for concrete and masonry construction projects. You may operate a variety of hand and power tools in addition to cleaning and preparing sites, digging trenches, setting braces and concrete forms, erecting scaffolding, cleaning up rubble and debris and removing waste materials.
- Interpret blueprints and read survey stakes with a view to establish appropriate grades
- Prepare worksites for concrete footings and assemble concrete forms on specified locationsBend, form, tie and install rebar as illustrated in original blueprints or plans
- Align, build and erect different types of concrete structures and foundations
- Perform wire mesh cutting duties and ensure that it is properly installed in designated places
- Spread, level and smooth concrete by using rakes, shovels and trowels
- Fine finish concrete surfaces by performing any number of troweling, floating and brushing activities
Simply put, we're not a temp agency and don't just hire anyone. In fact, we're highly selective, committed to hiring only those concrete laborers that are highly skilled in their trade with unwavering reliability, strong work ethic, and a desire to be the best.
- 2+ years of experience in commercial/industrial concrete work
- Ability to use equipment and tools properly and safely
- Must be reliable and self-motivated
- Perform necessary tasks in a safe manner
- Strong working knowledge of job site safety
- High standard of integrity and professionalism
- Drug free at all times
- Be able to maintain a safe work area
In addition to consistent work, top pay, and employment opportunities, we provide a benefits package that includes:
Dental and vision plan
Prescription drug plan
401(k) profit-sharing savings plan
Tool purchase programs
Tradesmen International is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).