Innovative Concrete, LLC is a commercial concrete company seeking qualified and experienced Concrete Laborers to join our growing team. As a company, we value integrity, fairness, and respect. We are a family owned business that is committed to building lasting relationships, quality work, and attracting talented employees. We are dedicated to the success of our employees through a positive work environment and opportunity based on merit.
Innovative Concrete, LLC is offering opportunities for those seeking steady work in a positive environment. We are looking to hire motivated, responsible, and highly dependable individuals that bring quality workmanship, good attitude, reliable and punctual work ethic, and those who work well with others. This is a great opportunity for personal growth as well as strengthening your skills in commercial concrete. We are looking for people that can bring out the best in others to add to our team.
These are full-time positions with 40 hours per week, with various locations ranging from Williston to Minot, ND and surrounding areas. If you enjoy working outside and want to work for a company with exceptional core values APPLY TODAY to come join the Innovative Concrete crew.
Job Type: Full-time / 40 hours per week
Salary: We offer competitive wages that are be based on skill and experience.
- Concrete Laborer: $16 experienced Laborer ($12 depending on experience)
Experience with concrete or other related job experience is preferred. We are willing to train hardworking candidates for laborers who are new to the trade.
Job Responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Must have the ability to follow verbal and written instructions, take directions, and complete tasks.
- Rake and Shovel concrete on a regular basis.
- Material loading and unloading, hauling and hosting of materials. Carry forms and materials from truck and trailer to area for form setting.
- Maintain a clean job site: pick up all tools and equipment and secure job site each day to eliminate potential hazards.
- Diligently maintain the appearance of company equipment by keeping tools clean, handling and storing materials, and keeping trucks and trailers organized.
- Basic concrete finishing and screeding.
- Performing General Physical Activities: Frequently lift, carry, push, and pull up to 100 lbs. of material and equipment.
- Frequent walking, stooping, kneeling, reaching, and climbing.
- Ability to use hand tools and power tool equipment.
- Ability to work long hours.
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays, if required.
- Must be willing and able to work in adverse weather conditions, all while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Must be willing and able to travel to various job sites in and around northwest and central North Dakota.
- Must be dependable. Must have regular, prompt, and reliable attendance.
- Must provide own reliable transportation to job sites.
- Must have a valid driver license.
- Persons must able to work safely and follow all company policies. Must be able to establish and maintain positive and effective working relationships with all personnel and perform all duties safely and productively to ensure quality work.
- Maximize problem-solving through communication with supervisors and coworkers, work hard to find solutions to problems.
- Build relationships with coworkers to ensure that team efforts are maximized and the highest quality product is delivered to our customer.
- Come with a willing attitude and anxious to learn.
- All work will need to reflect the high quality of workmanship of Innovative Concrete, LLC.
Employees must provide for daily use the following tools for this position:
- Hard hat, High visibility clothing, Personal protective equipment(PPE), Sturdy work boots.