Job Type: Full-Time
Minimum Years of Experience Required: 1 Year
Willing to Travel
Specialty: Heavy Highway
Must be Authorized to Work in the US
An award winning, ENR Top 400 construction company, Interstate Highway Construction, Inc., is hiring for positions in our Denver Division operating in Colorado and surrounding states. This company boasts an open door policy with a "family-feel" atmosphere. Take advantage of this excellent opportunity to exercise your construction related experience with a reputable and stable firm.
This is outside work in all types of environments, conditions, weather and seasons. Due to the nature of the position, regular and timely attendance is essential and hours must conform to the company's operation hours.
Construction background required, prefer paving or heavy/highway construction experience. Bilingual (Spanish) a plus.
Open position for individual with Concrete Paver experience. Responsibilities will include the proper operation of the paver, maintenance of the paver, paver set-up and trouble shooting. Will work cooperatively with the placement operations in the production of high quality concrete pavements. Must be dependable, hardworking and have a basic knowledge of concrete slip form paving and/or strong mechanical aptitude.
- Experience with Gunter Zimmerman 850 paver
- Electrical Troubleshooting and/or Hydraulic Troubleshooting knowledge
- Applicant must be at least 18 years old.
- Valid ID and drug testing required for all employees.
- This is your chance to be an important part of a strong stable national industry leader.
IHC offers benefits at a level rarely seen in the industry. IHC offers Medical, Dental, Life & AD&D along with Vision exams. There is a very low cost to employees.
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Company paid Short Term Disability
- Company paid Long Term Disability
- IHC offers an Employee Assistance Plan
- IHC has Employee Recognition plans (based on years of service)
- IHC has Retirement Recognition plans