Located just outside of Center City Philadelphia and near Plymouth Meeting, Chubb Hotel & Conference Center combines 300 acres of rolling hills and woodlands with distinctive, state-of-the-art facilities to provide a secluded, yet highly accessible venue for any type of event, indoors and out. Chubb Hotel & Conference Center is minutes away from both the fast pace of the city and its suburban countryside. Steeped in rich history, blessed with nature’s beauty, and renowned for impeccable service, Chubb Hotel & Conference Center is unlike any other event destination.
Hourly/Part-Time Conference Aid (PM)
Chubb Hotel & Conference Center, Lafayette Hill, Pennsylvania
To set up conference rooms, clean necessary areas and assist other departments whenever needed.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Set up conference rooms for the following day. Delivers and sets up client’s materials. Cleans all meeting rooms. Assists in audio visual set up.
2. Takes down and cleans all coffee break areas at 5:00PM. Cleans “back of the house” store room areas. Cleans kitchen area (pantry in conference wing).
3. Assists other departments as requested by management (i.e. front desk, maintenance, conference planning and housekeeping0. Assists any client with late requests and informs supervisor of all requests. Cleans conference lounge areas as requested.
Reports to Assistant Supervisor/Conference Services.
1. Ability to lift heavy objects.
2. Pleasant personality and neat personal appearance.
3. Desire to work.
4. Must be willing to work flexible hours including nights, weekends and holidays.
With over 25 years of event planning and production experience, our experienced staff is dedicated to ensuring that each event is designed, managed, and executed to suit needs, expectations, and budget. Our attentive and extraordinary staff work together to create a strong impression and ensuring a lasting memory
At Chubb, we are committed to equal employment opportunity and compliance with all laws and regulations pertaining to it. Our policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions or opportunities of employment, without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, ancestry, mental and physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, age, and pregnancy or any other characteristic protected by law. Performance and qualifications are the only basis upon which we hire, assign, promote, compensate, develop and retain employees. Chubb prohibits all unlawful discrimination, harassment and retaliation against any individual who reports discrimination or harassment.