Portland, OR; Tacoma, WA; Seattle, WA; Lewiston, ID; Salt Lake City, UT; Telecommute
The Configuration Consultant participates in a team environment for the support, maintenance, and enhancement of existing systems, as well as the development, configuration and delivery of new systems to directly support the divisions strategies and key initiatives. They will apply data and analyses to provide solutions to increase efficiency and effectiveness of work processes. Work and consult with various stakeholders to define business requirements, understand application data requirements, configure and test applications and system functionality. The role will function as a resource to other business systems staff to understand the systems designs and improved uses of the systems.
- Demonstrated experience in Facets configuration and integration.
- Ability to facilitate communication between technical and business staff with the goal of finding the best solutions to meet the business requirements of various projects
- Demonstrated ability to tolerate and manage ambiguity
- Experience with a business area that is supported by this position (i.e. claims processing, membership processing, provider relations, etc.).
- Experience using programming languages, software tools and/or a variety of desktop applications is preferred.
- Thorough understanding of software development lifecycle from conception to delivery.
- Experience working with key stakeholders to collect business requirements and users' requirements and translate it into technical requirements.
- Ability to review, analyze, and enhance configuration/programming systems including coding, testing, and debugging.
- Proven influence, interpersonal, communication, and relationship-building skills. Proven ability to work as part of a team, across teams, and with key business partners at all levels of the organization to troubleshoot and resolve problems.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills with the demonstrated ability to think out of the box and generate creative solutions.
- Ability to develop efficient and effective program and system solutions in solving light to medium complex business problems.
- Demonstrated experience interfacing with vendors to solve product problems and driving the vendor to resolution in a timely manner.
Additional Minimum Requirements for level II:
- Highly advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated success with project management, including handling multiple, concurrent projects.
- Demonstrated competency in multiple business areas that are supported by this position (i.e., claims processing, membership processing, product configuration, enrollment and eligibility, etc.).
- Demonstrated competency in using rigorous logic, methods and analytical skills in diagnosing complex business requirements, process modeling, functional system design and/or acceptance testing.
- Proven highly effective interpersonal skills and group motivator.
- Understands and resolves highly complex large scale or systems level problems. Able to quickly and efficiently troubleshoot such problems utilizing team resources to coordinate solutions.
- Highly proficient understanding of design, implementation and sustainment activities of Operations and IT systems.
- Subject Matter Expert in Facets configuration and integration.
Normally to be proficient in the competencies listed above:
- Configuration Consultant would have a Bachelor degree in Computer Sciences, Mathematics, Business Administration or related fields and 5+ years' experience in defining and analyzing business requirements, process modeling, functional systems design or configuration and/or acceptance testing preferably in Facets or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience with a business area that is supported by this position is required.
- Configuration Consultant Senior would have a Bachelor degree in Computer Sciences, Mathematics, Business Administration or related fields and 8+ years' experience in defining and analyzing business requirements, process modeling, functional systems design or configuration and/or acceptance testing in Facets or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Regence employees are part of the larger Cambia family of companies, which seeks to drive innovative health solutions. We offer a competitive salary and a generous benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug and tobacco-free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by law. A drug screen and background check is required.
Regence is 2.2 million members, here for our families, co-workers and neighbors, helping each other be and stay healthy and provide support in time of need. We've been here for members more than 90 years. Regence is a nonprofit health care company offering individual and group medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Medicare and other government programs as well as pharmacy benefit management. We are the largest health insurer in the Northwest/Intermountain Region, serving members as Regence BlueShield of Idaho, Regence BlueCross BlueShield of Oregon, Regence BlueCross BlueShield of Utah and Regence BlueShield (in Washington). Each plan is an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association.
If you're seeking a career that affects change in the health care system, consider joining our team at Cambia Health Solutions. We advocate for transforming the health care system by making health care more affordable and accessible, increasing consumers' engagement in their health care decisions, and offering a diverse range of products and services that promote the health and well-being of our members. Cambia's portfolio of companies spans health care information technology and software development; retail health care; health insurance plans that carry the Blue Cross and Blue Shield brands; pharmacy benefit management; life, disability, dental, vision and other lines of protection; alternative solutions to health care access and free-standing health and wellness solutions.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/4v93tkvhm325v299