Title: Senior Configuration/Data Manager
- Serve as the primary source for information and analysis on Configuration Management/Data Management (CM/DM), including managing baselines and managing changes to baselines.
- Define, implement, monitor and review the execution of the CM process.
- Maintain data quality, integrity and security of the CM database, and assist in the management, maintenance, and automation of CM/DM tools.
- Monitor CM performance of programs to ensure department policy and procedures and regulatory requirements are met and that configuration and processing timeliness and accuracy requirements are achieved.
- Analyze configuration issues and propose appropriate resolutions.
- Execute process controls and ensures that staff complies with process and data standards.
- Perform various administrative duties as needed to support the Configuration Control Branch such as scheduling meeting, coordinating special projects, submitting reports, and creating procedures and manuals for essential functions.
• US Citizen
• Bachelor’s degree and 15 years relevant experience or Master’s degree and 5 years relevant experience.
• 3 years CM/DM experience or CMMI certification desired.
• Must be able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
Experienced with analyzing Statements of Work to ensure correct data requirements are captured
Proficient in performing CDRL tracking
Capable of accomplishing data calls with team members to account for accurate forecasting
Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
Good understanding of data submittal requirements, including DD Form 1423
Familiar with GEIA 859A Data Management
• Travel required
• Ability to rent/operate rental cars while on travel
• Ability to work flexible and varied hours
Odyssey Systems Consulting Group, LTD. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or other factors protected by federal, state, and/or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including; recruiting; hiring; placement; promotion; termination; layoff; recall; transfer; leaves of absence; compensation; and training.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.