Together we move the Atoms that move the World:
Imagine working on the front lines of innovation! As one of the semiconductor industry's leading suppliers of wafer fabrication equipment and services, our technology depends on finding and hiring the best and the brightest employees. We know that our dynamic, global team of exceptional employees is essential to our continued growth.
Lam Research - where successful people want to work:
We are a company comprised of people who work hard, deliver outstanding results and maintain a sense of humor during even the most challenging times. This is truly a rare opportunity. Lam Research is a market leader where our core values are not just words on the back of your badge. Given the criticality of this role to Lam Research's success, this philosophy starts with you.
- Project Manage customer specific capital equipment systems based on requirements defined by sales and engineering to meet the customer's requirements
- Review and implement customer specific requirements (Non-Standard Requests (NSRs))
- Coordinate mechanical, electrical, and software engineering efforts to meet the production requirements of customer specific systems
- Review and implement Engineering Change Requests/Change Orders (ECRs/COs) on sales order specific Bills of Materials (BOMs)
Other Job Responsibilities
- Participate in cross functional teams to resolve issues on the production floor
- Facilitate the development of product structures and Bills of Materials
- Conduct reviews of configuration and engineering documentation
- Participate in the selection of product configuration items
- Analyze current inventories and coordinate disposition
- Bachelors degree in mechanical, electrical, or industrial engineering
- Ability to successfully interact with and coordinate across diverse parts of the organization, technical and non-technical
- Experience with Hardware Configuration/Product Management
- Experience with MRP system planning, ordering, and scheduling materials, preferably using SAP, preferred
- Experience in production/manufacturing environment preferred
- Computer literate including MS Office suite, email, Windows, Explorer
- Knowledge of Bill of Material structures and Engineering Change process
- Knowledge of semiconductor capital equipment a plus
- Excellent communication skills
More About Us ....
Our work is everywhere you look - even if you can't actually see it. Lam Research goes deeper than software or chips to the heart of the process that enables chip creation. So if you want to help power the components that empower everything, join us.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.