Configuration Management (CM) Analyst
Has full technical knowledge and responsibility of all phases of the system life cycle as they pertain to Configuration Management. Understands the business or function for which CM applies. Duties also include instructing, directing and checking the work of other systems analysts and engineering personnel as the work pertains to CM. Mid-level candidate applicants who are experienced CM professionals with 4-8 years of experience or 2-6 years of experience with a relevant Master’s degree may apply.
The candidate shall have the following skills:
- Demonstrates strong background with Configuration Management (CM), Change Management, and Release Management.
- Experience developing and maintaining software configuration management tools to support configuration identification, source control, reporting, and delivery of software products.
- Understanding/knowledge of related disciplines, particularly familiarization with software engineering methods and processes.
- Ability to interface with, and build strong relationships with multiple levels of management and program disciplines.
- Demonstrated ability to interface with and work well with cross-functional teams and peers, and ability to energize the team.
- Experience conducting software builds in a UNIX environment.
- Experience conducting software builds in a Windows environment.
- Strong ability to multi-task and delegate work properly.
- Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication, coordination, and planning skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Ability to conduct and facilitate Configuration Control Board (CCB) to manage changes to software and hardware baselines as needed.
- Experience with financial systems a plus.
- Experience with requirements management and systems engineering a plus.
- Experience with IBM Rational products such as Rational Team Concert, Clear Case, or Clear Quest.
- Existing MBI desirable
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178