Responsible for performing configuration control over assigned programs, performing internal CM audits, preparing Configuration Status Accounting reports and CM contractual data packages. Oversees and manages Engineering Change workflows, ensure released package integrity, maintains/ensures integrity of CM databases and assists with preparing and conducting FCA/PCAs and work package artifacts. Acts as liaisons with project CCBs to ensure conformance with established CM procedures and obtains feedback for continuous CM improvement.
- Reviews and analyzes customer specifications/requirements to prepare data packages per contract requirements.
- Maintains and ensures integrity of computer databases and original files. Performs internal CM audits as required.
- Support the CM roles within the drawing release workflows for initial release transactions. Perform CM review of drawings during work product review.
- Perform CM compliance activities. Complete signature task and PDF control copy with signature stamp. Release objects in company database and publish data to company control file systems.
- The Develop/maintain TDP and TDP Metadata files. Complete all actions associated with the TDP delivery that are not associated with the release of individual TDP elements. Define the TDP release and delivery process.
- Create CSA reports. Monitor TDP development progress. Report to management with recommended actions. Collect and inventory TDP elements for delivery. Snap baseline. Check data markings. Package TDP elements. Prepare submittal letter. Deliver TDP. Support customer review process. Receive TDP approval.
- Support Engineering Change Proposal (ECP) and Request for Variance (RFV)Process internally and submittal to the customer and/or DCMA per contract requirements
- Bill of Materials (BOM): Provide E-BOM and M-BOM management support. Convert E-BOMs and changes from PLM to ERP system per engineering approve change authorizations.
- Bill of Operations (BOO): Provide BOO management support. Load and Release all BOO creations and changes to the company ERP system per engineering approved change authorizations.
- Assists in preparing CM and FCA/PCA plans and provides support during audits in accordance with customer requirements.
Ability to analyze and react to exceptions in ERP, especially around Bills of Material, Material Planning, and Engineering change Request and Orders.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Ability to work with minimal supervision.
Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills.
Ability to verbally and accurately report production status to program team or factory team.
Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Power Point)
Good analytical and problem solving skills
Customer service and teamwork attitude.
Knowledge of how to read engineering drawings helpful.
Ability to interpret military and industry specifications to conform to customer requirements.
- 5 years’ experience working in an Engineering Development and/or Production environment controlling design and build documentation/changes.
- Knowledge and experience working in Product Data Management (PDM) or Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software systems
- Familiarity with defense aerospace industry & regulations
- Working knowledge and experience of Enterprise Requirements Planning (ERP) software systems, the generation and management of Item Masters and Bill of Materials.
- Specific systems PLM: ProCAD Profile PLM; ERP System: Oracle E-Business
- High school Graduate