VSolvit is currently seeking the services of an experienced Confluence Developer to support our Navy customer in Norfolk, VA with frequent meetings at Naval Air Station Oceana. The candidate will develop, deploy, migrate, and support Confluence systems used by the US Navy and Marine Corps.
Role and Responsibilities
- Configure, manage, and enhance Jira and Confluence tools, including native functionality
- Research, test, and implement plugins to troubleshoot access and/or performance issues
- Provide Jira SME support to customers via approved collaboration tools
- Create and maintain scripts, create custom workflows, create JIRA projects, queries, and reports, post functions, and validators, make changes to workflows, screens, fields and reporting
- Understand the current process, gathering requirements, investigating potential solutions, analyzing impact, communicating and interacting with project managers, managers, developers, network engineers and other administrators, and implementing solutions
- Responsible for setting up monitoring and log rotation, executing production deployments during non-business hours, create, manage, and support all administrative functions associated with the Atlassian product suite
- Create and maintain technical documentation and user-guides
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field of study or CompTIA Security+ certification
- 3-5+ years working experience with Confluence
- 5-8+ years application development experience
- US Citizenship
- Secret security clearance
- Direct experience working within a Department of Defense organization
- Java development working experience
- Understanding and knowledge of AWS
- Applicant programming interface working experience
- Workflow development and modification experience
- Jira working knowledge
- Must be proactive, motivated, and understand the role that effective information systems play in enabling our armed forces.
- Must be a team player and possess a strong ability to work collaboratively with a diverse team as well as work independently with minimal supervision
- Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills
- US Citizenship
- Must have active DoD Secret security clearance OR the ability to have a DoD Secret clearance reactivated if held within the last 24 months
Join the VSolvit Team! Founded in 2006, VSolvit (pronounced 'We Solve It') provides geospatial and information technology consulting services and solutions to government and private section clients. VSolvit is an award winning 8(m)/EDWOSB, SBA-certified 8(a)/SDB, and a certified HUBZone company. We offer Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, as well as 401K Retirement Plan options, Tuition Reimbursement, and other benefits. Our goal is to grow together and enjoy the work that we do as a team.
VSolvit LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.