Connecticut - Outpatient Psychiatry - J1 Sponsorship
This is an employed opportunity with a private, not-for-profit, regional FQHC in Connecticut.
- They provide a full continuum of primary health care, oral health care, behavioral health care and case management services to a primarily medically underserved population, including children, at-risk families, HIV, homeless, and migrant populations.
- Their behavioral health services include diagnostic and assessment services, individual counseling, group therapy, family and marital counseling, psychiatric evaluations, and medication therapy.
- The patient base includes child to geriatric.
- This position is all outpatient with no call, nights or weekends and offers a competitive salary plus a complete benefit package.
- As a FQHC they can assist with school loans and sponsor a J1 visa physician.