Clover Leaf is looking for Construction Administrative Support to join our growing team. We are looking for someone who can work as part of a team and individually.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in the preparation of hidden hazard analysis documentation
- Assist in all permitting and outage documentation
- Develop pedestrian and traffic plans for facilities projects
- Conduct client and end user coordination for facilities projects to ensure proper and timely awareness and understanding of project impacts.
- Gathers, collects, records, tracks, and verifies data and compiles information from multiple sources into a centralized database in support of CMs and CPMs ongoing projects with NTESS Facilities.
- Reviews and analyzes data and information for project close-out.
- Uses common office software and proprietary software to compile and generate reports, statistics, timelines, tables, and graphs; to review status of projects and budgets; and to create presentations in support of CMs and CPMs.
- Supports CMs and CPMs in implementing and administering Sandia National Laboratories' policies and programs and provides guidance, interpretation, and administrative assistance on a wide variety of procedures and processes in project and construction management.
- Project Technician Deliverables - as directed by Contractor Construction Project Managers and Construction Managers.
- Associates degree in Construction Technology or a construction related field OR a minimum of 4 years experience in Construction Technology or a construction related field.
- Knowledge of, and experience with, all software necessary to successfully support CMs and CPMs as defined in functional requirements for the position.
- Ability to learn governmental regulations and potential environmental impacts related to administrative practices and assigned business functions within facilities and maintenance.
- Excellent oral and written skills, including proofreading, grammar, spelling, punctuation, accuracy, and attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to design and implement processes to enhance workflow and data management.
- Ability to effectively work in a team environment and interact with all levels of internal and external personnel, including the ability to network with senior internal and external administrative personnel.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and follow through to completion on multiple tasks, often under strict deadlines, frequent interruptions, and competing priorities.
- Eligibility for a DOE clearance, which includes U.S. Citizenship.
Clover Leaf Solutions is a small business headquartered in Albuquerque, New Mexico, with key offices in San Francisco, CA and Pittsburgh, PA, and we are growing. You can be a key part of our team and help us continue to build our capabilities long-term. Our government clients include Department of Energy facilities like Sandia National Laboratories, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, and Los Alamos National Laboratory, while our commercial clients have included globally recognized firms. We specialize in Industrial Hygiene, Safety, Construction Management, and Project Management. We have open, transparent communication without layers of bureaucracy, while also having a strong team to provide backup. We offer health, dental, vacation/sick, and a 401k with a generous match.
Learn more about us at cloversolutions.us
Clover Leaf is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or protected Veteran status. Because eligibility for a DOE clearance is required for this position, we ask the question about citizenship.