- The Construction Analysts are responsible for support of the Construction Supervisor’s efforts in selection and award of construction projects and the oversight of the construction process.
The Construction Analysts are responsible for the following duties and responsibilities:
- Supporting management of the state construction vendor pre-qualified list of authorized vendors.
- Supporting oversight of the award process of construction projects to vendors.
- Supporting management of the construction process to ensure speed and accuracy in tasks performed.
- Supporting efforts to negotiate with vendor services on adjustments to contract.
- Supporting management of the construction change control process.
- Supporting management of the payment processing for all vendor payments
- Other duties as required.
Benefit to have:
- CDBG Knowledge
- Microsoft Skills
- System of Record