Ludvik Electric is seeking an Assistant Project Manager for its Baggage Handling Systems area. If you have experience as a Project Coordinator or equivalent with projects of $10mm or more, then we want to speak with you! Must possess good working knowledge of codes: NEC, UBC, LSC, NFPA, UPC.
What does the ASSISTANT PROJECT MANAGER do?
- Assists Senior Project Manager with projects from start-up to close-out.
- Prepares subcontracts, project budget and schedule of values.
- Assists in preparation, maintain, and enforces Project Schedule.
- Prepares and enforces Project Strategy Document.
- Assists in project staffing.
- Prepares and negotiates Purchase Orders, reviews submittals.
- Prepares monthly billings and submits.
- Coordinates Permit Application Process.
- Responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Safe work environment
- Quality of installed work
- Completion and monitoring of control estimate
- Pricing and settling of change orders
- Setting priorities to achieve goals
- Performance reviews of support staff
- Close-out job in accordance with Ludvik standards and contract requirements.
What are the ASSISTANT PROJECT MANAGER Qualifications?
- Previous Project Coordinator experience or equivalent with projects of $10mm or more
- Good working knowledge of codes: NEC, UBC, LSC, NFPA, UPC, etc.
- College degree preferred in related field
- Baggage handling or material handling systems experience highly preferred.
Ludvik Electric is a premier electrical contractor with over $2 billion in installations in the United States and abroad. We firmly believe that our employees drive the success of the company. With success in mind as the ultimate goal, we strive to create and provide an environment that offers challenging, stimulating and financially rewarding opportunities. Join us and discover a work experience where diverse ideas are met with enthusiasm, and where you can learn and grow to your full potential.
Ludvik Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.