Michael Page is working with a development firm that has a burgeoning presence in the New England area within the multifamily market. Following the completion of several projects recently and the addition of two more jobs for 2019, they are in the process of hiring for a Construction Assistant Superintendent - Multifamily Developer.
This firm is a multifamily developer who has projects (both completed and ongoing) across the country, and particularly on the East and West Coasts. They specialize in low-rise multifamily projects over $50 million in value and have grown to become a top 20 developer nationally.
The Construction Assistant Superintendent - Multifamily Developer is responsible for:
- reporting to the Lead Superintendent for a given project
- working on one project at a time, from site work through completion
- serving as the primary contact for specific subcontractors on a job
- demanding high quality of work from laborers, framers, and other subcontractors
- creating strong relationships with the project team, subcontractors, and owners (when applicable)
Please apply today for immediate consideration within 12 business hours.
The right Construction Assistant Superintendent - Multifamily Developer has:
- 2+ years of experience in the construction industry
- contributed efforts to least one large multifamily project ($45+ million)
- employed by a developer or general contractor currently (required)
- a Bachelors Degree in a construction-related field (preferred)
The Construction Assistant Superintendent - Multifamily Developer receives:
- base salary up to $95,000
- company bonus plan
- 401k company match
- 3 weeks vacation
- healthcare and dental insurance plan
- mentorship and training throughout entire onboarding process, and continued through the typical day-to-day