Project Accountant/Construction Bookkeeper:
We are a small architectural design & construction firm, located in lower Manhattan. Our office uses Sage 100 exclusively for our accounting & project management needs. We are looking for someone that is experienced & comfortable using Sage 100.
Candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Entering payroll & preparing paychecks.
- Enter invoices & petty cash.
- Process monthly overhead payments (A/P).
- Generate, submit, and track applications for payment (AIA).
- Preparing client invoices, manage A/R. Collect payments (make calls when needed).
- Monitor subcontractor contracts; record & process all payments.
- Track & collect subcontractor insurances.
- Produce & review reports; A/P, A/R & job costs.
- Complete monthly bank & credit card reconciliations.
- Sage 100
- Quickbooks Pro Plus 2016
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Sage software, 3 years (flexible on the experience, as long as candidate really knows Sage).
- Note: “Master Builder” is the original software that became Sage 100.
- Bachelor's degree
- Note: Degree is not super critical.
Salary is determined by experience.
This position is full time. Candidate will work closely with business owners and project managers.
Note: We have a CPA that meets with us monthly that does all of the tax filing (quarterly, yearly & sales tax). CPA also does the 1099 & W2 issuing.