McElroy Metal, a leading manufacturer of metal roofing and metal building components, currently has an opening for a Service Center Store Manager located in Indianapolis, IN. This position directs sales, production, shipping & receiving, inventory control, safety and all administrative functions at the Service Center and reports to the Service Center Area Manager
Some of the responsibilities of the Service Center Store Manager position are:
- Solicits current and potential customers to increase Service Center’s sales.
- Assists customer in selection of products and writes orders for additional items needed.
- Arranges for delivery to customer.
- Invoices orders after shipment.
- Keeps inventory control records current and places orders to replenish stock.
- Completes daily sales summary and deposits cash receipts in bank.
- Approves vendor invoices for payment.
- Loads and unloads trucks.
- Operates equipment such as press brake to cut material to order.
- Assists in creating and estimating material lists for customers.
Some of the requirements of the Service Center Store Manager position are:
- Strong basic math skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Sales/customer service experience in metal components and/or roofing products.
- Experience working with administrative functions such as: inventory control, invoicing records, computer transactions, cash deposits, and material estimates.
- Ability to handle materials and material handling equipment.
Some of the Benefits McElroy Metal offers are:
- Comprehensive medical plan for all full-time employees and their child dependents
- Prescription card benefit
- Dental plan for regular full-time employees
- Life Insurance for all regular, full-time employees at no cost to the employee
- Employee Assistance Program for all our employees and their immediate family members
- Short-term and Long-term disability insurance for all regular, full-time employees at no cost to the employee
- Educational Assistance Program
- 401(k) Plan, a company match and a profit-sharing plan
- Competitive compensation package
- Vacation, Paid Holidays and Paid Sick Leave for regular, full-time employees
- Financial performance incentive programs
- In-house and outside employee training and development opportunities
- Working for a large, stable family owned and operated company.