Construction Contracts Administrator
- Assisting the project management team in the preparation and tracking of contract change orders and subcontracts.
- Prepare and track monthly project billings
- Ensure all contracts and subcontracts are properly written and signed.
- Ensure proper insurance documents are current and on file for each project.
- Assisting the Vice President with bid proposal preparation
- Maintain a documented schedule for all projects
- Experience in the construction or manufacturing industry
- 2-year technical degree or 4-year bachelor’s degree in construction, engineering or business.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be highly organized and able to manage data while under time pressure
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Willingness and ability to learn new software programs
- Honest, trustworthy, accurate, self-motivated and dedicated to their career
Pay and Benefits:
STS Steel offers a comprehensive compensation package including competitive salary
- Health, dental & vision insurance
- 401K with employer match
- Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP)
- Paid holidays and paid time off (PTO)
- Opportunity to grow in an environment of integrity and trust
STS Steel is an employee owed, highly respected steel fabricator of bridges, buildings and hydraulic structures. STS Steel holds AISC quality certification for Buildings, Advanced Bridges, Hydraulic Structures with endorsements for Sophisticated Paint and Fracture Critical. STS Steel, Inc. is an Affirmative Action-Equal Opportunity Employer.