We are currently looking for a Construction Crew Leader!
What does a normal day look like for a Construction Crew Leader?
- Management and leadership skills - overseeing 5-7 employees
- Organization and time management skills - examining and inspecting job progress, equipment and construction sites
- Excellent customer service and people skills - spend time talking with your employees, customers, and managers
- Goal Oriented - strong ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Safety minded - safely operate company vehicles and equipment
- A minimum of 1 - 2 years of experience managing a crew in the construction industry
- Must possess a valid driver’s license, a favorable driving record and background
- Must pass a pre-employment drug test
- Must be comfortable working outside, under variable weather conditions
- Ability to stand, walk, and perform the physical labor required for a full-day’s work
- Physically demanding with motions such as bending, stooping and lifting
- Overtime pay
- Insurance available upon completion of measurement period
- 401K and Roth
- We care about our team members, that's why we offer tuition reimbursement
- Opportunities to earn bonuses!
We encourage you to stop by our office to fill out an applicant in person and meet with our staff. Monday - Friday, from 8 am to 4 pm.
Dallas, TX 75229
Office phone number (972) 271-2621