Estimator role joining a regional leader in the Residential Construction space offering clear career trajectory into Senior roles in the future. With a diverse portfolio of custom home projects $1M - $5M.
- Opportunity to run and oversee high profile residential projects
- Career progression/promotion opportunities clearly established
My client is a large custom home builder with projects across the greater Charlotte area. Quality work and a team environment is essential to the company's success.
They are known throughout the area for they're gorgeous homes that are valued at $1M+ and high customer satisfaction ratings.
Read the job description and apply to the associated link for immediate consideration.
The Estimator - Custom Residential Construction duties include but are not limited to:
- Manage Estimating, Procurement and Preconstruction process for luxury, custom, and town homes.
- Review project plans, requirements and specifications and accurately bid properties remotely with a high level of accuracy
- Review quotes and estimates with the Project Management Team
- Bachelors Degree required
- 3+ years of Estimating experience
- Residential estimating preferred - specifically high end homes - luxury, custom or town homes.
- Experience estimating projects 1M+
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet multiple deadlines simultaneously
- Team oriented attitude
The Estimator - Custom Residential Construction will enjoy:
- Competitive compensation package including strong base salary
- Excellent benefits package
- Opportunity for fast-tracked career development
If you are interested, please click apply or give me a call at (617) 824-2661.
$60,000.00 - $70,000.00 /year