My client is seeking a well-versed Estimator to be fully involved in their extensive future project pipeline. This candidate will hold premier estimating responsibilities in their Heavy Civil division with projects including highway, bridge and rail.
My client is a market leader that has been delivering quality infrastructure construction projects on time and in budget for over 100 years.
With over 2,000 engineering and construction professionals across North America my client has successfully completed highway, bridge, rail, and water resource projects landing them a spot in the top 15 of ENR's Heavy Contractors list.
- Investigate specifications, scope of work, and drawings to completely understand project requirements
- Accurately and timely perform takeoffs and calculations while analyzing data
- Conduct field visits to gather data, examine site conditions, and learn new construction techniques
- Adjust bid methods to incorporate new information
- Demonstrate comprehensive understanding of the contract documents and potential risk of projects
- Help develop pricing strategies
- 5+ years of experience estimating large scale transportation projects
- Experience on projects over $50m
- Thorough knowledge of estimating, engineering, cost tracking systems, and site surveying
- Experience in Primavera, HCSS, On Screen Takeoff (OST) preferred
- Ability to read plans and specs
If you are interested in joining THE name in heavy highway and infrastructure construction, this is your opportunity. In addition to the reputation my client offers:
- Top notch technology and innovations to make construction process more fluid
- Leading industry training and team structure
- Strong compensation package with competitive base salary, 401k w/ match, and bonus potential
$65,000.00 - $90,000.00 /year