Construction Foreman (SF Bay Area- Marin County)
compensation: $35.00 to $50.00 DOE
employment type: full-time
Expanding residential Contractor is seeking a project foreman.
Manages 7-9 employees, reads plans, lays out project, supervises high end remodeling and new construction, runs jobs from foundation to door knob, controls the efficiency and the quality, meets with the customers, mentors and supervises the employees, manages the subcontractors.
The ideal candidate commands a thorough knowledge and understanding of the different construction processes, has a strong work ethic and collaborates closely with management.
Can personally do the carpentry finishes and is willing to work along-side the crew.
Is willing to travel around North BayArea, with focus on Marin County.
Has a strong desire to be part of and to help with the group’s continued expansion.
Applicant must have:
* At least 15 years of experience
* Ability to read and understand plans
* A clear understanding of the construction processes
* Superior carpentry skills and know how to work with and around high end finishes
* Leadership skills and the ability to manage a work crew
* Strong communications skills
* Reliable truck with racks and tools
* The ability to run a job from start to finish with minimal supervision and to report to management, including project expenses.
* The capability to exercise the appropriate balance between speed and accuracy.
*Clean DMV and abides by drug free environment and agree to random testing.