Menemsha Development Group is currently seeking top talent to join ourConstruction Division as a Foreman . The ideal candidate is comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic, and collaborative environment where the emphasis is placed on teamwork and satisfying our clients' needs. Candidates must have a professional appearance as you will be representing our company in the field. Potential candidates will be comfortable performing construction trade work and running a crew, ensuring projects stay on schedule. This position requires extensive travel.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead crews to complete specific projects.
- Oversee training of new crew members.
- Communicating to project managers/ supervisors/ field manager.
- Reading plans and specs
- Ensuring quality work and correct practices.
- Maintain safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures and complying with legal regulations. Keep job sites clean.
- Must be able and willing to jump in and work alongside the crew.
- Planning and staying on timeline.
- Extensive travel is required
- Work effectively on a team
- Perform general labor as assigned
- Take direction from supervisor
- When required leading crews up to 1 to 6 or larger.
- Can manage large scope projects. Run a crew with 4 - 8 workers and when required, at least 1 sub trade.
- Can perform all the duties of a remodel craftsman.
- Client interface�must have a clean appearance and communicate clearly and professionally with clients as warranted
- Ability to drive and operate a forklift. Certification is preferred but not mandatory
- Ability to drive a vehicle with trailer to transport forklift from job site to job site
- Have the skill sets to perform at the highest quality level at least 5 of the following (but not limited to) components:
- Cabinet installation and modification
- Casework installation
- Drywall installation
- Drywall tape and bed
- Metal and wood stud installation
- Some flooring; ceramic tile, quarry tile, carpet squares, VCT�
- Countertop hard surface modification and installation; corian, granite,
- Laminate work
- Ceiling installation and repair; ACT, hard lid
- Digital board installation; kiosks, menu boards, POS�.
- Door framing and hanging
- Blueprint reading
- Store fixture installation
- Strong work ethic and self-motivated; perseverance and creativity in getting the job done.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to travel extensively as needed
- High School Diploma (or GED or High School Equivalence Certificate)
- Some College Courses preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, and Outlook, and familiarity using mobile apps is necessary.
- Familiarity with all trade tools
- Journeyman-level tradesman
- Supervise trade crews and subcontractors
- Safety Training &Harassment Awareness Training
- Some heavy lifting, prolonged standing, bending, stooping, grasping; potential for long working hours and some night work.
- Construction site environment� exposure to dust, fumes, loud noise, etc.
Apply for this position directly at https://www.menemshasolutions.com/career-opportunities/
Menemsha Development Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.