Inside Project Manager
ALCO Doors�is a division of US LBM, a leading distributor of specialty building materials in the United States. We are the leading manufacturing and distributing wholesaler of residential pre-hung systems and related products within the high rise, multi-family and residential construction fields throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Nationwide for the hospitality industry.
Things you should know about working at ALCO Doors:
- We are all about teamwork! All positions are hands on and we band together when necessary.
- We support each other. We have local and corporate team members to help you along the way and partner on projects as appropriate.
- We are a relaxed atmosphere, this is not a suit and tie environment.
- We work hard. We are a continuous improvement driven organization and we are focused on keeping organized and on task.
How You Will Spend Your Days as Inside Project Manager:
- Review contracts and adjustments upon completion of jobs
- Conduct pre-con meeting with estimating, sales, on site Project Manager and Subcontractor teams�
- Create submittal packages and detailing projects
- Create handing and material matrices
- Work with Purchasing and Production teams to set schedules of projects
- Liaison between the business and customers�
- Review special orders, track PO�s, estimate change order works for approval
- Job site visits
We want you to join the team if you can check these boxes:
- Proven construction project management experience
- Strong skills in the ability to read, comprehend and interpret blueprints
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills
- Computer proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)�
- Strong work ethic, attitude and performance abilities�
- Health care benefits, starting the first of month after 30 days of employment
- 401(k) with company match
- Closed holidays
- Paid time off
- Employee discount
- We�ll support your educational and career goals with our continuous education programs
If you are a motivated individual looking to join a great team we hope to hear from you soon!