Join our expanding team of professional and qualified construction monitoring, environmental and real estate staff members, who focus on providing solutions in challenging real estate transactions to national and community lending institutions as well as other real estate professionals.
Our regional consulting firm has an open position for a mid-level Construction Inspector/ Environmental Analyst in the Greater Albany, Hudson Valley and surrounding area. This position’s primary purpose is to be responsible for conducting construction monitoring and property condition assessment inspections, as well as phase I environmental site assessments throughout the regional and company foot print. Please note that this is not an engineering position.
Skills and Requirements:
- Experienced person with ability to analyze regulatory, analytical, historical and site specific information.
- Experience working with project documents, including AIA contracts and application for payment
- Experience performing Plan & Cost Reviews and ASTM Property Condition Reports a plus
- Prior experience with writing and reviewing Transaction Screen and Phase I ESAs and conducting Phase II investigation and report preparation is not required but desired.
- BS/BA degree in a related field and excellent organizational, project management, communication, and writing skills.
- Ability to work alone as well as part of a team and interact well with property owners and contractors.
- Valid driver’s license, dependable transportation and willingness to travel.
- Applicants with experience, a Professional Geologist License, OSHA 40-hour HAZWOPER Training, an EPA AHERA Asbestos Inspector Certification, and other State Licenses are desired; however, all applicants without certification and training are welcomed.
This Construction Inspector Environmental Analyst position is full time with salary pay and benefits.
This full time position may lead to advancement in our growing company, which has offices located throughout New York, Pennsylvania, Ohio, New England, Maryland, Delaware, Virginia, North Carolina, and Florida and provides services nationwide.
- Healthcare coverage
- Paid vacation
- “Ownership” under an IRS qualified Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Salary is commensurate with experience.
Qualified and interested applicants are welcome to submit a current resume along with current references to be considered for this opportunity.
Commensurate with experience