Harris is a 100% employee-owned company focused on solving today's complex challenges in planning, design, and construction of public infrastructure. Our offices and project sites span the West Coast in California, Nevada, and Washington with a staff of over 200 employee-owners. We focus on serving clients in the municipal, water, transportation, and education markets.
If you're a driven professional looking for aâ€¯collaborative environment,â€¯work that makes a difference,â€¯and a firm that invests heavily inâ€¯your growth, you could be a perfect fit for Harris & Associates.
Harris is looking for a Structures Inspector to join our dynamic PMCM team for projects in Irvine, San Diego and Los Angeles, California.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Verifying bridge/highway projects are constructed in accordance with the approved plans and specifications (CALTRANS)
- Coordinates the work in accordance with Structure Construction Manual
- Attends project meetings
- Makes recommendations for change order
- Assists in the preparation of monthly progress reports to client
- Reviews construction schedule
- Maintains record drawings
Qualifications & Skills
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in construction management of bridges/highway improvement projects and associated facilities constructed in accordance with Caltrans standards.
- OSC construction experience preferredâ€¯
- BS/BA required in civil engineering or similar field
- EIT or Professional Engineering License
Compensation & Benefits
We offer competitive salaries and benefits, including medical, dental, vision, andâ€¯life insurance. Harris & Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability) and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Harris expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status.
Powered by JazzHR