We are seeking an efficient and safety-minded Construction Laborer in Lebanon for a local, family owned construction company. The Construction Laborer should have past experience and be willing to follow directions closely. This is a full-time, day shift position. This position will be responsible for operating and maintaining various machines, loading and unloading heavy materials frequently. You should be physically fit, reliable, and a hard worker.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate and care for construction equipment and machines.
- Help equipment operator, carpenters, and other skilled labor when necessary.
- Prep construction sites by cleaning obstacles and hazards.
- Load or unload construction materials.
- Put together and take apart temporary structures, such as scaffolding.
- Drive Company Vehicles, Hauling and Backing in trailers
- Follow instructions from supervisors.
- Assist craft workers.
- Ready to learn from on-the-job training when necessary.
- Perform site clean-up.
Skills and Qualifications
- High school diploma/GED preferred
- Comfortable with heights
- Construction experience preferred
- Basic understanding of construction principles and procedures
- Comfort working in high-stress environment with extreme weather fluctuations
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with employees, supervisors, contractors, vendors, participants, and the general public.
- Valid Driver's License with good driving record, Must be able to back in trailers
- Schedule: Monday - Thursday from 6:30am - 5pm
- Duration: 3 Months with potential to become permanent
- Wage: $13.00 + DOE